Available to students now are the Fall and Winter schedules.
A few things to remember:
- When schedules are made available months in advance not all classes that will be offered for that term will be in the system because each college is responsible for creating their own schedules.
- Not all classes will have rooms assigned or professors either.
- This will be on a department by department basis.
- Contact your department if you think a class should be offered and you do not see it or have questions regarding classes.
- In the future there will be a feature that is similar to the old tiger tracks, except it works for all majors and is fully integrated into the system. This will allow students to plan out their time at RIT. This will be fully implemented during the 2012-13 academic year.